Well as we have focused on our previous topic on the Indian Air Force selection and Training Process,in this topic, we will focus on the other various equally important topic that is Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Air Force Selection purpose.
As in the previous top, we have focused on the Indian Air Force Selection Process and Training Period, but in today’s topic, we will focus on the topic of Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria.
we have discussed various government job and their syllabus and the job roles, etc, in the most recent post, we have focused on the topic Indian Air Force Selection Process and Training Period, but in today’s topic, is a continuation of the previous topic, but we will focus on the Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria for the job.
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria:
In the previous post, we have mention AFCAT Air force common Admission Test, conducts all the AFSB Air Force Selection Board, there are certain criteria that need to be followed by all the candidate who is applying for the job role in the Indian Air Force, well below provide is the Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria for all their candidates as follows:
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria Nationality & Marital Status:
- Firstly, the candidates applying for any government job in India should hold Proof of Indian Citizenship.
- Secondly, Most Importantly Candidates must be below 25 years and a Bachelor.
- Candidate applying must is a widow or divorced below the age of 25 are not eligible for this job, as it breaks the morality of the above clause.
- However, the candidate who are Married but above 25 can apply but they would be provided with any special accommodation during the training period.
- Finally, most important, the candidate who has been selected for the Indian Air Force, is not allowed to get married until he/she finishes training for the duration of one and a half years, are they disobey this rule they will be Fired from the job.
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria Age Limit:
As we were mentioning earlier that there are various categories under the Indian Air Force, well, most of them are for the higher designation most of the time hiring happens at the bottom level and reached the top level, however, here are the age group criteria for hiring the candidate for the Indian Air Force as follows:
Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:
- Firstly, the age of the applying candidate should not be exceeding more than 24 years,
- The candidate should be in the age cycle between 20 – 24 Years,
- More importantly, the candidate should not be age Less than 20 Years old,
- Finally, However, if the candidate is having a license given by The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), for a commercial pilot, and if it is valid then the candidate can have a relaxation at the age of 26 Years.
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
- Firstly, the candidate applying for this destination must be between the age of 20 – 26 Years,
- The candidate should be born between the date of January 2, 1996, and January 1, 2002.
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria For Education Qualification:
- Firstly, the candidate should be at least 12 passes with a minimum of 60%.
- Secondly, the candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in both Maths & Physics at 12th Standard.
- The candidate should be a graduate with a Minimum Of 60% in average total percentage in a university recognized by the Government of India.
- Finally, the candidate who is in the final year of the Degree can also apply but they should not be any backlogs while submitting your document verification, if the candidate is failed in one subject his appointment will be terminated.
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria Medical & Physical Standard:
The Indian Air Force Request the candidates to examine them for any Physical and Mental health check-up before applying for the AFCAT examination, just to avoid rejection the latter once he/she is being select for the Air force and had to go through the rejection for any of the mental or physical disabilities.
However, once you are being select the Indian Air Force conducts all the required medical test of the candidates in briefs, most important there are certain criteria that are to be done by all the candidates, below provides is the requirements set by the AFSB Air Force Selection Board are as follows:
- Firstly all the Physical examination are being the AFSB Air Force Selection Board,
- Well, as there various position for the Air force, mainly Flying and the second is classified as Ground force,
- The Minimum Requirement for the height for the candidates are mention below:
Flying Branch is 162.5cms.
Ground Duty Technical/ Non-technical 157.5 cms.
However, For Female candidates, the minimum height requirement is 152 cms.