A job announcement for 200 positions has now been published by Odisha Police Officials in offline way.
Odisha Police :
The law enforcement department for the Indian state of Odisha is called the Odisha Police. It is in duty of upholding law and order, detecting and investigating crime, and guarding the citizens of Odisha. The Odisha Police is divided into a variety of sections, includes administrations, crime and railroads, intelligence, and special branches. It is led by a Director General of Police (DGP). In order to protect the safety and security of the people of Odisha, the Odisha Police collaborated with other law enforcement organisations.
2023 Police Recruitment in Odisha 200 technical positions are available; apply in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. A job announcement for 200 positions has now been published by Odisha Police Officials in offline form. The official website for the Odisha Police job, odishapolice.gov.in recruitment 2023, is open to all qualified applicants. The deadline to apply offline is on or before February 28, 2023.
Applications along with Bio data/ service particulars are invited from ESM i.e. Ex-Navy and Coastguard personnel having experience on Seaman, Communication, Engineering and Electrical branches for the post of Master, Syrang, Engine Driver, Dinggi Driver and Seaman Mechanic. Approximately 200 technical posts are required to be filled up for different Marine Police Stations of the State. The applicants must not have exceeded the age of 45 years as on 01.01.2023 and their appointments for the said posts will be purely on contractual basis for a period of 3 years, which may be extended further period basing on their performance/ ability/ sincerity and devotion to the duty. Recruitment will be held on 21 03.2023 at SOC HQ Chandaka, Bhubaneswar 09.00 AM onwards. The application addressed to Addl. D.C. of Police, Railways and Coastal Security, Odisha, Bhubaneswar should be received by 28.02.2023 for taking follow up action. The application may be submitted in the drop box or sent by Registered post.
Enclosures : Norms and condition for recruitment is available in the Odisha Police website, www.odishapolice.gov.in.
Organization Name : Odisha Police
Post Details : Technical
Posts Posted in Total : 200
Monthly Salary : Rs. 22,313 – 29,750/-
Location of the Position : Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Applying Mode : Offline
Start Date : 31/01/2023
Last Date : 28/02/2023
Official Website Link : odishapolice.gov.in
1. The following information outlines the category, requirement, and position :
|Master||CPO- from Seaman branch.||29|
|Syrang||CPO/ PO from Seaman and Communication branch.||49|
|Engine driver||CPO/PO from Engineering and Electrical branch.||53|
|Dinggi driver||PO and below from Engineering and Electrical branch.||38|
|Seaman mechanic||PO and below from any branch.||31|
2. Instructions : The following eligible criteria are mandatory for recruitment.
(a) Age – 45 & below.
(b) Medical category – SIAI.
- Character – Exemplary.
- Course grading – For Master, Engine driver and Syrang Grade-I & for Dinggi driver and Seaman Mechanic Grade – I or Grade – Il qualified.
- Monthly contractual remuneration.
Master -Rs. 29,750/ - Seyrang & Engine driver -Rs. 25,288/- Dinggi driver & Seaman Mechanic- Rs. 22,313 /-
3. Documents Required : the following original documents along with self attested Xerox copy are required.
- Discharge book.
- ESM ID card and ADHAAR card.
- 03 colour photographs (passport size)
- Original bank account passbook in which pension is credited.
- Course certificate supporting to branch.
4. Ex-servicemen from Navy and Coastguard retired after 01.01.2018 will only be eligible for recruitment in OSSF of Odisha Marine Police.
5. Recruitment venue and time – SOG HQ, Chandaka, Bhubaneswar at 09.00 AM onwards.
Addl. D.C. of Police, Railways and Coastal Security, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
7. Contact details :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel - 0674 - 2311110 Fax- 0674- 2314154.
Application From & Notification link : Click here
The application may be submitted in the drop box or sent by Registered post.