The most recent notification for 2023 recruitment has been released by Hexaview.
We’re a Digital Transformation Firm furnishing high- end products and results to guests who include leading players in the worldwide technology assiduity. We flatter ourselves on nimble product development and unequaled IT services. We’re a famed FinTech Software Development Firm having deep moxie in furnishing flawless customized FinTech results to reputed titans of Banking and Financial Services diligence.
We specialize in designing, developing, and enforcing complex data and software results that work the most advanced technology structure to your critical business requirements. Our niche spans technology pillars like ” – Salesforce, pall, AI, NLP, ML and further. We can help you to quicken the speed of technological advancement and shape the future of fiscal software development.
We give a comprehensive product development strategy supported by the newest technological advancements in the fiscal assiduity( AI, ML, Big Data). We also contribute our expansive sphere moxie as a reliable mate in the development of fiscal software.
Job Description :
Cloud Data Architect :
An IT expert in charge of directing a company’s cloud computing strategy is known as a cloud architect. Plans for adopting the cloud, designing cloud applications, and managing and monitoring the cloud are all included. In public, private, and hybrid cloud settings, cloud architects are in charge of managing application architecture and deployment. They also serve as consultants for their company, therefore they must stay up to date on the newest trends and problems. Employers of cloud architects either make use of cloud services or have plans to do so.
|Post Name||Cloud Data Architect|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Application Link||Click here to Apply|
Role and Responsibilities:
Ability to showcase strong data architecture design using Azure and AWS data engineering capabilities, Client facing role, should have strong communication and presentation skills
Required Age Limit:
- Not Mentioned.
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Method :
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experience in Azure and AWS Cloud Data Engineering frameworks Like AWS Lambda, AWS, Glue, Azure function, Azure Data Factory , AWS Cloud Watch
- Expertise and hands-on experience on Python, Java, BigData, Apache Spark, Hadoop
- Considerable experience in Developing Data Pipelines and Data Querying (SQL and No-SQL) using native AWS , Azure and Marketplace Tools & Services, AWS and Azure Data Migration Tools and Services.
- Provide technical expertise in the design and development using Azure and AWS Cloud like Data Feed Logging and Monitoring
- Collaborated with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements and transformation to implement in Data Pipelines
- Experience in using Azure services and tools to ingest, egress, and transform data from multiple sources
- In-depth technical knowledge of tools like Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse, SQL DB, ADLS etc.
- Delivered ETL solution including data extraction, transformation, cleansing, data integration and data management
- Designed ingestion layer for structured & unstructured data & implement specific data model for business & analytics use
- Implemented batch & near real time data ingestion pipelines
- Experience in working on Event-driven cloud platform for cloud services and apps, Data integration for building and managing pipeline, Data warehouse running on server less infrastructure on cloud Native services, Workflow orchestration using Azure and AWS Cloud Data Engineering components with CI-CD pipelines to automate the deployment.
- Working knowledge of different file formats like Avro, parquet , text etc
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.hexaviewtech.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.