The most recent announcement for the hiring of 2023 candidates was released by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited- HPCL :
HPCL( Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) is an Indian state- retained oil painting and natural gas company. It was innovated in 1974 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India. HPCL is a Fortune 500 company and has a significant presence in the Indian petroleum assiduity. Its operations include refining, distribution, and marketing of petroleum products, as well as disquisition and product of oil painting and natural gas. The company has two major refineries, located in Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, and has a network of over,000 retail power outlets across India. HPCL is also involved in several social enterprise and sustainable development programs aimed at upgrading the quality of life in communities where it operates.
A supply and distribution infrastructure made up of 42 Terminals/Installations/Tap Off Points, 47 Aviation Service Stations, 53 LPG Bottling Plants, 6 Lube Blending Plants, and 70 Depots—including Lube Depots—enables HPCL’s extensive marketing network of 14 Zonal offices in major cities and 133 Regional Offices. With a client base of about 9.17 billion LPG consumers as of April 22, the customer touch points include of 20,025 retail outlets, 1,638 SKO/LDO dealers, 274 lube distributors, 122 carrying & forwarding agents, 1087 CNG facilities at retail outlets, and 6,243 LPG distributorships.
Job Description :
|Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Application Link||Click here to Apply|
- Assistant Process Technician.
- Assistant Boiler Technician.
- Assistant Fire & Safety Operator.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical).
- Assistant Process Technician: B.Sc. with Chemistry, Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering (Fertilizer)/ Chemical Engineering (Plastic & Polymer)/ Chemical Engineering (Sugar Technology)/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering (Oil Technology)/ Chemical Engineering (Polymer Tech)
- Assistant Boiler Technician: 12th, ITI.
- Assistant Fire & Safety Operator: 12th, Diploma.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Required Age Limit:
- Lowest Age : 18 years.
- upper age limit : 25 years.
- Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Selection Method :
- Computer Based Test.
- Document Verification & Skill Test.
- Merit List.
- Medical examination.
Application fee :
- General, Ex-Servicemen, OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 590/-.
- SC, ST, and PwBD candidates – Nil.
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/job-openings
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.