The most recent announcement for the 2023 hiring process has been made by AI Airport Services Limited.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited AIASL :
AI Airport Services Limited (Formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) (“AIASL”), formed with an aim to provide unified Ground Handling services (Ramp, Passenger, Baggage, Cargo Handling and Cabin Cleaning) under the brand name ‘AI Airport Services’.
AI Airport Services Limited is a leading ground handling service provider in India and offers ground handling services at major airports in India. AIASL presently provides ground handling services at 82 airports. Apart from handling the flights of Air India and Air India Express, ground handling is also provided for 51 foreign scheduled airlines, 4 domestic scheduled airlines, 3 regional airlines, 8 Seasonal charter airlines, 23 foreign airlines availing Perishable Cargo handling.
Job Description :
Duty Manager-Ramp :
A Duty director- Ramp is a operation- position position within an field’s ground running department. The Duty Manager- Ramp is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all ramp operations, which may include lading and unloading of weight and baggage, refueling, and towing of aircraft.
Duty Manager- Passenger :
A senior crew member who oversees the provision of services to passengers on an aeroplane is known as a Passenger Duty Manager or Cabin Services Manager. In most cases, they are in charge of a group of flight attendants and make sure that the greatest levels of comfort, safety, and customer service are upheld during the duration of the trip.
Duty Officer-Ramp :
Ramp Officer is responsible for preparing flight for departure. He ensures all the operation related conditioning get over within the time frame like disembarkation and boarding of passengers, lading and unloading of baggage, security check of the aircraft, drawing process, refueling and attestation.
Duty Officer-Passenger :
A Duty Officer- Passenger, also known as a Passenger Services Supervisor, is a administrative position within an field’s passenger services department. The Duty Officer- Passenger is responsible for overseeing the front- line passenger service conditioning, which may include check- heft, baggage running, and boarding procedures.
Jr. Officer-Technical :
The Jr. Officer- Technical is responsible for furnishing support to elderly specialized staff in a variety of tasks and conditioning. This may include performing routine conservation checks, conducting specialized examinations, and aiding with the troubleshooting and form of aircraft systems.
Jr. Customer Service Executive :
A front-line customer care person known as a client service executive is in charge of offering assistance and support to visitors. This might entail responding to customer questions and concerns, handling orders and transactions, and addressing customer problems.
Sr. Ramp Service Executive :
A Sr. Ramp Service Executive, also known as a Ramp Service Manager, is a elderly- position position within an field’s ground running department. The Sr. Ramp Service Executive is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all ramp operations, which may include lading and unloading of weight and baggage, refueling, and towing of aircraft.
Ramp Service Executive :
A Ramp Service Executive, also known as a Ramp Service Supervisor, is a administrative position within an field’s ground running department. The Ramp Service Executive is responsible for overseeing the ramp operations, which includes lading and unloading of weight and baggage, refueling, and towing of aircraft.
A person who carries out many tasks linked to form and conservation is known as a handyperson. A handyperson could be self-employed, employed by a business or organisation, or both. A wide variety of jobs, such as basic electrical and plumbing repairs, carpentry and woodworking, oil work, and gardening, are routinely assigned to handypeople.
|Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited AIASL|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Walk in Interview Date||12.02.2023 – 18.02.2023|
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Interview Date & Time|
|Duty Manager-Ramp||5||12th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 hours|
|Duty Manager-Passenger||3||12th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 hours|
|Duty Officer-Ramp||3||12th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 hours|
|Duty Officer-Passenger||15||12th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 hours|
|Jr. Officer-Technical||6||12th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 hours|
|Customer Service Executive/Jr. Customer Service Executive||102||13th & 14th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 hours|
|Sr. Ramp Service Executive||17||15th & 16th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 8 hours|
|Ramp Service Executive / Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver||38||15th & 16th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30 8 hours|
|Handyman||197||17th & 18th Feb, 2023 09:30 hours to 12:30
- Duty Manager-Ramp: Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern. OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production/Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government. With 16 years’ experience.
- Duty Manager-Passenger: Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 16 years’ experience.
- Duty Officer -Ramp : Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern. OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government. With 12 years’ experience.
- Duty Officer Passenger : Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 12 years’ experience.
- Jr. Officer-Technical: Full time Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university. Must be in possession of LMV.
- Jr. Customer Service Executive : Graduate from a recognized university.
- Sr. Ramp Service Executive: 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government
- Ramp Service Executive: 3 –years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Production / Electronics/ Automobile recognized by the State Government. or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical/ Air Conditioning/ Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/ Welder.
- Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver: SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.
- Handyman: SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language.
Required Age Limit:
- Lowest Age : 28 years.
- upper age limit : 50 years.
- Duty Manager-Ramp: Rs.45,000/-
- Duty Manager-Passenger: Rs 45,000/-
- Duty Officer-Ramp: Rs.32,200/-
- Duty Officer-Passenger: Rs.32,200/-
- Jr. Officer-Technical: Rs.25,300/-
- Customer Service Executive: Rs.19,350/-
- Jr. Customer Service Executive: Rs.16,530/-
- Sr. Ramp Service Executive: Rs.20,790/-
- Ramp Service Executive: Rs.19,350/-
- Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver: Rs.16,530/-
- Handyman: Rs.14,610/-
Selection Method :
- Personal/ Virtual Interview
- Physical Endurance Test
- Trade Test
Application Fee :
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: Nil.
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website https://www.aiasl.in/
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.