The most recent announcement for the 2023 hiring process has been made by Delhi Development Authority.
Delhi Development Authority( DDA) :
The Delhi Development Authority( DDA) is a governmental agency responsible for civic planning and development in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. It was established in 1957 as an independent body under the Ministry of Urban Development. The main objects of the DDA are to plan and develop Delhi as a balanced megacity, furnishing acceptable casing and communal amenities to its citizens, while icing that the civic terrain is kept clean and green.
Job Description :
Assistant Director( Landscape) :
As an Assistant Director( Landscape) in the Delhi Development Authority( DDA), the existent would be responsible for overseeing the geography design, development, and conservation of public spaces, premises , and other green areas in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
Junior Engineer :
Providing technical assistance for the design and execution of various projects linked to urban development and housing in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India, is the responsibility of a junior engineer employed by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
|Organization||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Employment Type||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Director (Landscape)||01||1. Post-Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture.
2. Degree in Architecturefrom recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized University/ Institution.
3. At least one-year experience in Landscape Planning in responsible capacity.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||220||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.|
|Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.)||35||Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.|
|Programmer||02||1. Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer/Engineering/Electronics
2. Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application
|Junior Translator||06||Master’s Degree Hindi, English|
|Planning Assistant||15||Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture|
Required Age Limit:
- Lowest Age : 18 years.
- upper age limit : 27 – 35 years.
Selection Method :
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/Women Candidates: NIL
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website http://www.dda.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.