Siemens has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
The headquarters of the global firm Siemens AG are in Munich, Germany. Being active in sectors like energy, healthcare, infrastructure and cities, industry, and digitization, it ranks among the biggest industrial manufacturing businesses in the world. The business, which was established in 1847, has a solid track record of technological advancement. In addition to being dedicated to sustainable growth and tackling global challenges, Siemens is well renowned for its products and solutions in fields including electrification, automation, and digitalization. Over 300,000 people are employed by the corporation worldwide, and it operates in more than 200 nations.
Job Description :
Design Engineer :
A Design mastermind is an mastermind who’s responsible for the design and development of new products or systems. They use their knowledge of engineering principles, accoutrements , and technology to produce designs that meet specific client or request requirements. A Design mastermind generally performs the following tasks
- Conducting exploration to identify client requirements and request trends.
- Developing and testing prototypes of new products or systems.
- Creating detailed engineering delineations, specifications, and schematics.
- uniting with other masterminds, similar as mechanical, electrical, or software masterminds, to integrate different factors of a product or system.
- Conducting cost analysis to determine the feasibility of a design.
- Troubleshooting and modifying designs as necessary to resolve problems or ameliorate performance.
- Presenting designs to guests or operation for blessing.
- icing that designs meet all applicable regulations, norms, and client conditions.
Design masterminds play a pivotal part in the product development process, using their specialized moxie and creativity to produce innovative and practical results.
|Employment Type||IT Jobs|
|Post Names||Design Engineer – Security|
|Experience Level||Experienced Professional|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
|Full / Part time||Full-time|
Qualification Details :
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering is required.
- 5+ years’ security systems experience and with demonstrated competencies in access control, video Surveillance and Intrusion systems and devices.
- Able to design a Networked Security System.
- Able to read or interpret electrical circuit diagram.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Able to read and interpret building plans and specifications.
- Able to design security system integration into other building systems (Eg Fire automation, HR Data Systems)
- Prefer Knowledge of software house, Lenel, Genetec Milestone, exacq video, American Dynamics security products.
- Knowledge on Wiegand and OSDP protocols and their design requirements.
- Knowledge of RS485 communications.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Ability to create a riser diagram and point-to-point drawings.
- Ability to determine server and storage hardware requirements for access and video systems.
- Ability to determine proper camera selection-based field of view, lighting, video quality etc.
- Knowledge of redundant systems design.
- Fluent in English language.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolves issues in a proper manner.
- Able to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Mentioned
Selection Method :
- Industry Standard Pay.
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.siemens.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.