For the 2023 recruitment, CDAC – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing released the most recent announcement.
CDAC – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing :
The Government of India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) oversees CDAC as an independent scientific society. With the intention of fostering the advancement of cutting-edge computing technologies in India, it was founded in March 1988.
In the field of advanced computing, CDAC offers a variety of services and products, including, among others, high-performance computing, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and data analytics. The company also carries out research and development in these fields and offers training and certification courses for students and professionals.
Along with doing research and development, CDAC also offers technological services and solutions to businesses in the public and private sectors as well as to governmental agencies. Supercomputing, cybersecurity, software development, and data management are just a few of the industries it offers goods and services in.
Job Description :
An engineer is a professional who designs, builds, and tests colorful products, systems, and structures. Engineering is a broad field that encompasses numerous different specialties, including electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, software engineering, and numerous others.
The part of an engineer generally involves using principles of science and mathematics to answer problems and produce new technologies. This may involve designing new products or systems, developing prototypes, testing and assessing products and systems, and making advancements grounded on the results of tests and evaluations.
|Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Project Associate||30||B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Engineer/ Marketing Executive||300||B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Manager/ Programme Manager/ Program Delivery Manager/ Knowledge Partner/ Prod. Service & Outreach (PS&O) Manager||40||B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Senior Project Engineer/ Module Lead/ Project Lead/ Prod. Service & Outreach (PS&O) Officer||200|
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum – Age : 35 – 40 years
Selection Method :
- Written Exam
- Project Associate – Rs. 3.6 LPA – Rs. 5.04 LPA
- Project Engineer/ Marketing Executive:
- Project Manager/ Programme Manager/ Program Delivery Manager/ Knowledge Partner/ Prod. Service & Outreach (PS&O) Manager – Rs. 12.63 LPA – Rs. 22.9 LPA
- Senior Project Engineer/ Module Lead/ Project Lead/ Prod. Service & Outreach (PS&O) Officer – Rs. 8.49 LPA to Rs. 14 LPA
Application fee :
- No application fee is charged by C-DAC for applying to this advertisement.
Steps To Apply for offline Mode:
- Visit the official website www.cdac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.