DC Office Bengaluru Urban :
The “DC Office Bengaluru Urban” most likely refers to the Deputy Commissioner’s office in Bengaluru Urban, a division of the Karnataka state government in India. The district’s administrative and developmental activities are supervised by the Deputy Commissioner, a senior officer in the Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
Regarding hiring, it depends on the kind of position you’re interested in. The state government or a federal body, such as the Staff Selection Commission, may handle the recruiting for various positions at the DC Office Bengaluru Urban (SSC).
Job Description :
Cleaners and loaders :
- Cleaners and loaders may assist in keeping the office space of a district collector’s office tidy and organised. Tasks like:
- Cleaning: Maintaining the cleanliness of the workplace space, including dusting, cleaning, and wiping down surfaces. Additionally, they might be in charge of keeping the kitchens, restrooms, and other communal areas clean.
- assisting with the loading and unloading of furniture, files, and office supplies such as stationery
- Depending on the size of the office and the unique requirements of the company, Cleaners and Loaders may have different responsibilities in a district collector’s office. But their major objective is to keep the district collector and the employees in a tidy, organised, and useful setting.
|Organization||District Collector Office Bengaluru Urban (DC Office Bengaluru Urban)|
|Employment Type||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Loaders, Cleaners|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Loaders||83||As per DC Office Bengaluru Urban Norms|
|Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department||22||As per DC Office Bengaluru Urban Norms|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum- Age: 18 Years
- Maximum-Age: 32 – 37 Years
Selection Method :
- Rs.17000-28950/- Per Month
How To Apply:
- Candidates that meet the requirements can apply offline using the required application forms. On or before March 15, 2023, the applicant must send the application form to the Project Director, District Urban Development Cell, District Collector Office, 4th Floor, Bengaluru Urban District along with the necessary self-attested documentation.
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- First of all Visit the DC Office Bengaluru Urban recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Please give the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Project Director, District Urban Development Cell, District Collector Office, 4th Floor, Bengaluru Urban District (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Mar-2023.