HCL has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Hindustan Computers Limited HCL :
HCLTech implements its Corporate Social Responsibility agenda through its CSR arm, the HCL Foundation. Various flagship programs and special initiatives of the Foundation endeavor to contribute toward national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact on people and the planet through long-term sustainable programs with a thematic focus on Education, Health and Sanitation, Skill Development and Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction and Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion, and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of the HCL Foundation, thus ensuring equitable development and opportunities for all.
Job Description :
Technical Lead :
To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussionsorreview as a technical consultant for feasibility study (technical alternatives, best packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks, breakdown into components, estimations).
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions ;define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards for the team.
|Organization||Hindustan Computers Limited|
|Employment Type||IT Jobs|
|Post Names||Technical Lead|
|Experience Level||Experienced Professional|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
|Full / Part time||Full-time|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Graphic Designer||01||B.Tech 5-9 Years of Experience|
Required Age Limit:
- Not Mentioned
Selection Method :
- industry-standard pay
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.hcl.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.