BECIL has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Over the years, BECIL has consciously groomed and developed a team of in-house, versatile and dedicated engineers and also cultivated and harnessing a vast reservoir of professionals drawn from various fields of broadcasting industry which includes public and private broadcasters, defense and cable industry. Through this network of resourceful technical professionals, BECIL has established it pan India presence to serve the needs of the industry.
BECIL has a vast reservoir of experts and integrates the expertise of All India Radio (AIR) and Doordarshan (DD), the national broadcaster of India, creating one of the largest Radio Networks catering to nearly a billion people and the world’s largest Terrestrial Television Network supplemented by Analogue and Digital satellite Broadcasting services reaching out to millions of TV homes in India and abroad.
BECIL works as consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
Job Description :
|Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Data Entry Operator , MTS|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Data Entry Operator||06||Diploma or Degree in Computer Application.
1. Working knowledge of Power Point presentation/
Excel shall be preferred.
2. Ex-serviceman can also apply.
|MTS||05||Minimum 12th pass / ITI equivalent.
1. Having two years of experience in relevant field.
2. Experience in handling files/MTS duty.
3. Ex-serviceman can also apply.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Mentioned
Selection Method :
- Skill Test
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.20,384/-
- MTS – Rs.18,834/-
Application Fee :
- General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.531/-(Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.531/-(Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website https://www.becil.com/
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.