IIT Delhi has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi :
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India.
Since its inception, over 48000 have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management and Humanities & Social Sciences. Of these, nearly 5070 received Ph.D. degrees. The number of students who graduated with B.Tech. degree is over 15738. The rest obtained Master’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences and Business Administration. These alumni today work as scientists, technologists, business managers and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and have taken to administrative services, active politics or are with NGOs. In doing so, they have contributed significantly to building of this nation, and to industrialization around the world.
Job Description :
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Group A, B, C|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Registrar||8||Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.Com, M.Com/MBA(Fin)/SAS/CA/ICMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||28||Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.Com, M.Com/MBA(Fin)/SAS/CA/ICMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Administrative Assistant||14||Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.Com, M.Com/MBA(Fin)/SAS/CA/ICMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Accounts & Audit Officer||4|
|Accounts & Audit Assistant||18|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||4|
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 – 55 Years
Selection Method :
- PayMatrix & pay Level as per 7th CPC
Application Fee :
- Group – ‘A’ Posts Rs. 500/-
- Group – ‘B’ Posts Rs. 500/-
- Group – ‘C’ Posts Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website https://home.iitd.ac.in/
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.