UPSC has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
UPSC( Union Public Service Commission) :
UPSC( Union Public Service Commission) is a central agency of the Indian government responsible for conducting colorful civil services examinations, including the prestigious Civil Services Examination( CSE), which is used to retain campaigners for colorful executive positions in the Indian government.
The commission conducts a range of examinations and interviews for opting officers and staff for different government departments and services. Some of the other important examinations conducted by the UPSC include the Indian Forest Service Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, and National Defence Academy Examination, among others.
Job Description :
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Enforcement Officer/Account Officer||418||Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||159||Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Required Age Limit :
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 35 Years
Selection Method :
- Written Exam
- As Per Norms
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.