WAPCOS has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Water and Power Consultancy Service Limited (WAPCOS) :
The Government of India (“GOI”) owns a 100% stake in WAPCOS, a central public sector organisation that reports to the Ministry of Jal Shakti, GOI. For companies and communities in India and abroad, we provide engineering consultancy services and construction in the fields of infrastructure, power, and water. Our Business has been offering engineering consulting services for the last 5 (five) decades for projects in the infrastructure, water, and power sectors that have significantly benefited India and other countries. We actively engage in the construction industry, along with our subsidiary, and have completed numerous projects in important Indian industries.
Job Description :
|Organization||Water and Power Consultancy Service Limited (WAPCOS)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh or anywhere in India or abroad|
|Post Names||Contract Engineer|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
|Last Date||03/03/2023 04/03/2023 & 05/03/2023|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Contract Engineer||400||Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical, Degree (B.Tech/B.E.) in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
Required Age Limit :
- Maximum – Age: 30 – 35 years
Selection Method :
- Rs.20,000/- to Rs.35,000/-
The Sheesham Tree Hotel, Plot No.36-37, ISBT Commercial Scheme, Near Chetak Bridge, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462023
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Click the link to the website www.wapcos.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants are recommended to arrive at the interview location early, dressed appropriately, and prepared with all necessary
- original papers (certificates of schooling, ID proof, etc.) and attested copies of certificates, as mentioned in the official notification.
- Recent passport-size photos of the candidate. (If necessary)