DVET has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
The Department of Technical Education was established in 1948 to bring various activities pertaining of Technical Education & all levels, under one roof. This Department was made responsible to administer & control various activities pertaining to Engineering Colleges, Technological Institutes, Polytechnics, Industrial Training Institutes, Industrial School, Technical School, Government Industrial Training Workshops & other Certificate Courses concerned with Vocational & Technical Training. In addition to this, the responsibility of Post Graduate Courses & Research was also shouldered by this Department.
Since the last four decades the activities of various programmes under the Directorate of Technical Education have increased tremendously & in order to meet the skilled manpower requirement, the training activities have been increased by way of Starting new Government as well as Private institutes in the Maharashtra. In order to have a smooth functioning of these activities the Directorate of Technical Education is bifurcated in two separate Directorates namely
- Directorate of Technical Education,
- Directorate of Vocational Education & Training
Job Description :
|Organization||Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET)|
|Employment Type||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Instructor||316||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Junior Surveyor and Junior Apprenticeship Advisor||02||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Superintendent||13||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Millwrite Maintenance Mechanic||46||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Hostel Superintendent||30||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Store Keeper||06||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Assistant Store Keeper||89||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Senior Clerk||270||10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree or relevant equivalent from a recognized Board|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 38 years
Selection Method :
- Written Test
- Instructor – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Junior Surveyor and Junior Apprenticeship Advisor – Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/-
- Superintendent – Rs. 38,600 – 1,22,800/-
- Millwrite Maintenance Mechanic – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Hostel Superintendent – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Store Keeper – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Assistant Store Keeper – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Senior Clerk – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.dvet.gov.in
- Read the notification Click here
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.