HPSC has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC :
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
Job Description :
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Employment Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Assistant District Attorney|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant District Attorney||122||Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 21 Years
- Maximum – Age: 42 Years
Selection Method :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Rs. 53,100 – 1,67,800/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website http://hpsc.gov.in
- Read the notification Click here
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.