MPPEB has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) :
Workers Selection Board( MPESB), popularly known as Vyapam( an condensation of its Hindi name Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal), is a workers selection board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts colorful tests for admission to professional courses and aqueducts. It’s the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh government and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education( Government of Madhya Pradesh). The Madhya Pradesh workers Selection Board is a tone- financed, independent incorporated body of State Govt. The Government hasre-constituted the Board of Directors for taking opinions on policy and organizational matters through Madhya Pradesh workers Selection Board Act. 2020.
Job Description :
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Employment Type||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||131||12th, Diploma, Degree, ANM, GNM, B.Phrm, D.pharm, DMLT, MMLT, or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|ANM, MPHW||2612||12th, Diploma, Degree, ANM, GNM, B.Phrm, D.pharm, DMLT, MMLT, or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Pharmacist||554||12th, Diploma, Degree, ANM, GNM, B.Phrm, D.pharm, DMLT, MMLT, or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Technical Assistant||363|
|Junior Radiographer, Dark Room Assistant||174|
|TB & Chest Health Visitor||04|
|Optometrist Assistant, Eye Assistant||10|
|Assistant Veterinary Field Officer||747|
|Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician||08|
|Lab Attendant, SAB Attendant||135|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 30 Years
Selection Method :
- Written Test
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-
- ANM, MPHW – Rs. 22,100 – 70,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Technical Assistant – Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-
- Junior Radiographer, Dark Room Assistant – Rs. 19,500 – 91,300/-
- OT Technician – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- TB & Chest Health Visitor – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- Occupational Therapist – Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-
- Optometrist Assistant, Eye Assistant – Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-
- ECG Technician – Rs. 22,100 – 70,000/-
- Assistant Veterinary Field Officer – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- Dental Technician – Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- Orthopedic Technician – Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-
- Speech Therapist – Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-
- Radiotherapy Technician – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Dialysis Technician – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- Anesthesia Technician – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- Lab Attendant, SAB Attendant – Rs. 15,500 – 49,000/-
- EEG Technician – Rs. 28,700 – 91,300/-
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Read the notification Click here
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.