TNHRCE has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department -TNHRCE :
Tholkappiam`, the ancient Tamil work states that in the ancient the land of Tamils, situated between Venkadam hills in the north and Kumari (Kanyakumari) in the south, the gods Mayon (Vishnu) presiding deity for Mullai land (forests), Seyon (Murugan alias Subramaniar) presiding deity for Kurunji land (Hills), Vendan (Indran) presiding deity for Marutham land (Plain) and Varunan (Varuna) presiding deity for Mullai land (Sea) are worshipped.
Based on this, the Department was created to streamlined the administration of temples which stand as symbols of our cultural heritage and repositories of history.
The temples have been under the superintendence and control of the Government even during days of the East India Company.
Job Description :
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department|
|Employment Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant,Tamil Pulavar,Thavil, Plumber,Vethaparayanam,Uthavi Parisagar|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Junior Assistant||02||10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Tamil Pulavar||01||B.Lit Tamil or BA Tamil or MA Tamil or M.Lit or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Thavil||01||Writing in Tamil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Plumber||01||Refer to notification|
|Vethaparayanam||01||Write in Tamil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Uthavi Parisagar||01||Write in Tamil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 45 Years
Selection Method :
- Short Listing
- Junior Assistant – Rs.18,500- 58,600/-
- Tamil Pulavar – Rs.18,500- 58,600/-
- Thavil – Rs.18,500- 58,600/-
- Plumber – Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- Vethaparayanam – Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
- Uthavi Parisagar – Rs.10,000 – 31,500/-
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply for offline Mode:
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- According to the requirements, candidates must provide photocopies of their self-attested credentials with their application.
- Applications that are not complete, do not include the necessary credentials, or are submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.