TSSPDCL has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited :
The Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited, which came into being on 2nd June 2014, with an objective of electricity to the people at an affordable price.
With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of 15 districts viz., Mahabubnagar , Narayanpet, Nalgonda , YadadriBhuvanagiri , Suryapet , Siddipet , Medchal , Wanaparthy , Nagarkarnool , Jogulamba Gadwal , SangaReddy , Medak , Hyderabad , Vikarabad and Rangareddy Catering to the power requirements of 9.2 million consumers.
TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,605 Nos. of 33/11 KV substations 3,102 Nos. of power transformers, 1,220 Nos. of 33 KV feeders 7,263 Nos. of 11 KV feeders and around 4,22,003 Nos. of distribution transformers of various capacities.
Job Description :
|Organization||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited|
|Employment Type||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Junior Lineman , Assistant Engineer/ Electrical|
|Notification Link||Junior Lineman Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
|Last Date|| Junior Lineman – 28.03.2023
Assistant Engineer/ Electrical – 15.03.2023
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer/ Electrical||48||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Junior Lineman||1553||10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Required Age Limit:
Assistant Engineer/ Electrical:
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 44 Years
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 34 Years
Selection Method :
- Written Exam
- Assistant Engineer/ Electrical – Rs. 64,295 – 99,345/-
- Junior Lineman – Rs. 24,340 – 39,405/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
- Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.tssouthernpower.com
- Read the notification Junior Lineman Click here , Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Click here
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.