CSB Bank has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
CSB Bank :
The oldest private sector bank in Kerala, CSB Bank Limited, which was founded in 1920 as The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, had a humble beginning in November 1920. The Bank has developed steadily throughout the course of this century, excellently adjusting to the significant social, political, and economic changes that have occurred. Through the course of its history, which has united the legacy of arduous effort and customer focus in its march to the new Millennium, the enterprising spirit inherited from its founding fathers has been upheld.
Job Description :
|Employment Type||Bank Jobs|
|Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Analyst – Market Risk||01||MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Required Age Limit:
- Not Mentioned
Selection Method :
- Not Mentioned
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.csb.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.