IDBI Bank has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Nowadays, IDBI Bank Ltd. serves clients from all market segments as a full-service universal bank. From its predecessor, Industrial Development Bank of India, an apex Development Financial Institution (DFI) in the field of industry from July 1, 1964 to September 30, 2004, IDBI Bank Ltd., has inherited a rich tradition. As a DFI, the former IDBI expanded its scope beyond only project financing to include a variety of services that aided in the development of specified underdeveloped regions, a new spirit of entrepreneurship, and the growth of a deep and active capital market.
Job Description :
|Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank)|
|Employment Type||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Names||Assistant Manager|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Manager Grade A||600||Graduate, with 2 Years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 30 Years
Selection Method :
- Online Test (OT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT)
- Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/-
- General, EWS & OBC Candidate: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidate: Rs.200/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.idbibank.in
- Read the notification Click here
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.