Bank of Baroda has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Over a century long and through 17 different nations, it has been a long and interesting voyage. A narrative of vision, initiative, financial responsibility, and corporate governance began in 1908 with a tiny building in Baroda and ended with the new high-rise and high-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai.
It is a tale written with business acumen and civic pride. It is a tale that was produced with private funding, princely favour, and state control. It tells the incredible role that regular bankers played in helping Bank of Baroda reach the pinnacle of corporate greatness. The millions of customers, stakeholders, employees, and members of the general public who have made significant contributions to the creation of an institution deserve to hear this tale.
Job Description :
|Organization||Bank Of Baroda (BOB)|
|Employment Type||Bank Jobs|
|Post Names||Chief – HR Analytics , Senior Manager – HR Analytics|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Chief – HR Analytics||01||Graduation in any discipline from
AICTE/UGC/Govt approved University and
Advanced Degree (master’s or above) in a
quantitative subject such as Engineering,
Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics,
Data Mining, Econometrics
Senior Manager – HR Analytics
|01||Diploma/ certification in HR Analytics|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 27 Years
- Maximum – Age: 45 Years
Selection Method :
- Personal Interview
- Refer to Offical Notification
- General/EWS/OBC candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates – Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Read the notification Click here
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.
Leave a Comment