Delhi Cantonment Board has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Delhi Cantonment Board :
Delhi Cantonment Board is an autonomous body under the control of Government of India, Ministry of Defence and discharges obligatory and discretionary functions as per the provisions of Cantonments Act, 2006. The Cantonments Act lays down both the mandatory and discretionary functions of the Board such as education, public health, sanitation, roads, street lighting, water supply and birth and death registration. For the purpose of administration and civil representation, the Cantonment Board is divided into eight wards. There are various other rules such as the CBAR-2020, Cantonment Fund Servant Rules 1937, Cantonment Land Administration Rules, 1937 and Cantonment Property Rules, which emanate from the Cantonments Act, 2006.
Job Description :
|Organization||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Assistant Teacher|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher||40||Degree, D.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.El.Ed + CTET Pass or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 21 Years
- Maximum – Age: 30 Years
Selection Method :
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website https://delhi.cantt.gov.in/
- Candidates can apply Online
- Fill the application form from the given link Click here
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.
Leave a Comment