High Court of Kerala has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Kerala High Court :
The Kerala High Court stands at the head of the judicial administration of the State of Kerala and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. The High Court comprises of a Chief Justice and similar other Judges as the President may, from time to time, appoint. At present, the sanctioned Judge strength of the High Court of Kerala is 35 endless Judges including the Chief Justice and 12 fresh Judges.
Job Description :
|Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Employment Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||System Assistant|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|System Assistant||90||Diploma in Computers/ Electronics, B.Sc.(Computer Science)/ BCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Required Age Limit:
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 2, 1982.
Selection Method :
- Screening/ Shortlisting
- Analytical/Technical Test
- Rs. 21,850/-
- Registrar (Computerisation)-Cum-Director (IT), High Court of Kerala, Kochi, 682031. or
- eCourt cell, 5th floor High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam
Steps To Apply for offline Mode:
- Visit the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link Click here
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- According to the requirements, candidates must provide photocopies of their self-attested credentials with their application.
- Applications that are not complete, do not include the necessary credentials, or are submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Leave a Comment