National Investigation Agency has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
National Investigation Agency :
India has seen widespread terrorism supported from beyond its boundaries for a number of years. Many episodes of terrorism have occurred, including terrorist attacks and bomb blasts, etc., in numerous locations throughout the hinterland and in major cities, in addition to the areas afflicted by militancy, insurgency, and left-wing extremism. Several such cases have been discovered to have intricate intra-State and international connections, as well as a potential link to other operations including the smuggling of drugs and weapons, the introduction and distribution of phoney Indian currency, border infiltration, etc. With these factors in mind, it was decided that a central agency ought to be established for the investigation of terrorism-related offences and other Acts with broad national implications. The Administrative Reforms Commission had recommended the creation of such an Agency in its Report, among other experts and Committees.
The Government proposed to enact legislation to make provisions for the establishment of a National Investigation Agency in a concurrent jurisdiction framework, with provisions for taking up specific cases under specific Acts for investigation. This was done after careful consideration and examination of the issues involved.
Job Description :
|Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Names||Inspector , Sub Inspector|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|28||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, holding Analogous or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Sub Inspector||90||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, holding Analogous or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum – Age: 56 years
Selection Method :
- Inspector – Rs.9300 – 34,800/-(prevised pay)
- Sub Inspector – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- “The SP (Admn), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
Steps To Apply for offline Mode:
- Visit the official website https://www.nia.gov.in/
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link Click here
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- According to the requirements, candidates must provide photocopies of their self-attested credentials with their application.
- Applications that are not complete, do not include the necessary credentials, or are submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Leave a Comment