Oil India Ltd has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Oil India Limited (OIL) :
Oil India Limited (OIL) was founded in the same year (1889) of India’s oil discovery and is a fully integrated Exploration & Production firm in the upstream industry. OIL, a Navratna Company, is the second-largest national oil and gas business in India and a state-owned enterprise of the Indian Government. It is administered by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
In order to explore the recently discovered oil reserves of Naharkatiya and Moran in India’s North-East, Oil India Private Limited was established on February 18th, 1959. It was a joint venture between the Government of India and the UK-based Burmah Oil Company Limited in 1961. OIL was acquired by the Indian government in its entirety in 1981.
Job Description :
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Dibrugarh – Assam|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Contractual Boiler Operator – Class I||20||10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Contractual Boiler Operator – Class II||20||10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
Required Age Limit :
- Minimum – Age: 20 Years
- Maximum – Age: 40 – 45 Years
Selection Method :
- Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s)
- Contractual Boiler Operator – Class I – Rs.19,500/-
- Contractual Boiler Operator – Class II – Rs. 16,640/-
Employee Welfare Office, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam
Steps To Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Click the link to the website https://www.oil-india.com
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants are recommended to arrive at the interview location early, dressed appropriately, and prepared with all necessary
- original papers (certificates of schooling, ID proof, etc.) and attested copies of certificates, as mentioned in the official notification.
- Recent passport-size photos of the candidate. (If necessary)
Leave a Comment