A leader in health technology, Philips is dedicated to enhancing billions of lives globally and working to make the world more sustainable and healthy through innovation. driven by a desire for a better future.
But more importantly than our actions, it’s who we are. We are 80,000 incredibly different people with two things in common. a firm sense of purpose and a never-ending commitment to meeting our clients’ requirements. When it counts the most, it is what motivates us to develop significant answers – the type that actually change things.
Job Description :
R&D Domain specialist :
A exploration and Development( R&D) sphere Specialist is a professional who has moxie in a specific area within the field of exploration and development. Their part is to give subject matter moxie and support for exploration systems and enterprise within their sphere.
The exact liabilities of an R&D sphere Specialist may vary depending on their area of moxie and the association they work for. still, in general, their duties may include conducting exploration, developing new technologies or products, assaying data, writing specialized reports, and uniting withcross-functional brigades.
To come an R&D sphere Specialist, it’s generally necessary to have a strong educational background in a applicable field, similar as wisdom, engineering, or technology. This may include a bachelorette’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in a applicable field, as well as applicable work experience. In addition, strong logical, problem- working, and communication chops are also important, as is the capability to stay current with developments in their area of moxie.
|Employment Type||Private Jobs|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra – India|
|Post Names||R&D Domain specialist|
|Experience Level||2+ years of relevant working experience with AWS Cloud|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
|Full / Part time||Full-time|
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or IT is required along with 2+ years of relevant working experience with AWS Cloud.
Technical skills :
- Proficient knowledge in scripting: Linux/Unix shell (bash, ksh, etc), Perl etc.
- Apache, PHP middleware
- Knowledge of X11 and X-Windows.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and MySQL database management systems
- Troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to experiment with tools and services to stay up to date with latest technologies
- Linux Operating Systems/distributions (L2/L3 system administration) in a networked environment (NIS, LDAP, NFS)
- Knowledge of a workload management platform (job scheduler) for distributed computing such as LSF or Slurm would be seen as a plus
- Container knowledge (Docker, Podman, etc) would be seen as a plus
Required Age Limit:
- Not Mentioned
Selection Method :
- Industry Standard Pay.
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.philips.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Leave a Comment