Punjab Anganwadi has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Punjab Department of Social Security And Women & Child Development :
In Punjab, the Department of Social Security and Development of Women and Children was established in 1955. In addition to taking action to stop immoral trafficking, the Department worked from 1955 to 1989 to improve the welfare of widows and destitute women, elderly people, the blind and mentally disabled, orphaned children, and dependent children. The Department throughout this time frame was a subset of the larger Department of Social Welfare. The Department of Social Welfare was split in two in 1989, becoming the Department of Social Security and the Department of Welfare for SCs and BCs.
Job Description :
|Employment Type||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Link for Applying||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
||5714||10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum – Age: 18 Years
- Maximum – Age: 35 Years
Selection Method :
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Anganwadi Worker – Rs.3,000 – 4,500/-
- Mini Anganwadi Worker – Rs.2,250 – 3,500/-
- Anganwadi Helper – Rs.1,500 – 2,250/-
- Refer to Official Notification
Steps To Apply for offline Mode:
- Visit the official website www.sswcd.punjab.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link Click here
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- According to the requirements, candidates must provide photocopies of their self-attested credentials with their application.
- Applications that are not complete, do not include the necessary credentials, or are submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Leave a Comment