RECRUITMENT ON NON – PG JUNIOR RESIDENTS
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Science, ( Dr. RMLIMS), Lucknow is an Autonomous Institute, established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh by an Act of UP Legislature on the lines of AIIMS, New Delhi.
PG (Postgraduate) Junior Residents are medical doctors who have completed their postgraduate medical education (such as a Master’s degree in medicine) and are working in a hospital or healthcare facility as a junior resident doctor. Their role typically involves providing medical care and treatment to patients under the supervision of senior resident doctors or attending physicians. They may also be involved in performing medical procedures, assisting in surgeries, and conducting rounds to check on patients. Additionally, they may participate in continuing medical education programs and medical research activities to further their professional development.
RMLIMS invites applications from all categories of eligible Indian nationals with Indian nationality for filling up the following posts of Non-PG Junior Residents in various departments of the Institute.
1. RMLIMS Junior Resident Recruitment – Description
|Board Name||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS)|
|Post Name||Junior Resident and Junior Resident(Dentistry)|
|Number of the posts||180|
|Process of Applying||Online|
|Start Date for Applying||26.01.203|
|Last Date to Submiting||15.02.2023|
|Employment type||UP Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||www.drrmlims.ac.in|
|Reference Link||Notification PDF|
2. Vacancy list : Post wise
|Name of the Post||Number of openings|
|Junior Resident (Dentistry)||01|
3. Essential Qualification & Experience:
Total period of Junior Residency including any previous period of Junior Residency from any Medical College / Institute cannot be more than one year.
1. For Junior Residents (other than Dentistry) :
- MBBS degree in a university recognized by the Medical Council of India or a Graduate Medical Degree recognized by the National Medical Commission Act, 2019.
- The candidate will be required to be registered with the UP State Medical Council or MCI/NMC.
2. For Junior Resident- (Dentistry) :
- BDS degree in a university recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- The candidate will be required to be registered with the UP State Dental Council/Dental Council Of India.
4. Age Relaxation and the Upper Age Limit.
- Upper age limit : 40 years.
- Age relaxation: 05 years relaxation in upper age limit for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and UP State Government employees would be permissible. (This relaxation will be admissible to the candidates who are a domicile of Uttar Pradesh only).
- Ex-servicemen : 3 years in addition to the entire military service period.
- Age relaxation for Divyangjan candidates (PwBD) would be allowed as per UP Government Rules.
5. Scale of Pay & Pay Band
- Level- 10 : Rs 56100-177500/- (PB-3)
- Minimum basic pay as per 7th CPC matrix in the level : Rs 56100/-+ other allowances as admissible.
6. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Science selection procedure (RMLIMS)
- The computer-based exam will serve as the basis for the recruitment process (CBT).
- A call for an interview will be made for the shortlisted candidates.
7. Steps For Filling the application form:
1. Open the home page of Dr RMLIMS, Lucknow at https://drrmlims.ac.in.
2. On the Home page, click on the link that announces the advertisement for recruitment.
3. Click tab on the “Online form submission” and for Registration of filling the form.
The following steps are required to fill up the on-line application form:
Step – 1
- Please read all details of advertisement, general instructions carefully before applying.
- Please use this step to give general information about yourself for Registration.
- For registration, you need to have a valid Mobile Number & Email Address.
- Candidates can edit filled details any time before submitting, except Basic Details (First Page).
- After entering the required information in On-line form, submit the form by clicking on SUBMIT button.
- A SMS containing application number and login ID information will be forwarded at your registered Mobile Number / Email Address.
- Note: Please note down the application number carefully as you need to essentially mention it in all your future correspondence / queries related to your application form.
Step – 2
- Fill all the required fields in the Registration form.
- Fill educational qualification, experience, date of birth & other details prescribed for applied position.
- Upload Passport size Photograph :- (jpg or png, maximum 1 MB). The photograph must be taken again a light and clear background.
- Upload Signature :- (jpg or png, maximum 1 MB). The signature must be in bold black colour on white paper.
- Upload all documents pertaining to qualification, experience, cast etc. (where ever applicable).
- After click on preview & submit button, you will be redirected to preview application page.
- After submission on on-line application, candidates are required to pay Application Fee mandatorily (wherever applicable). Non-submission of application fee or submitting wrong amount would lead to rejection of application.
Step – 3
- Click on Proceed to payment button to complete your payment (if applicable) after filling the application form.
- If after the payment of the Fee (e-payment), the candidate is not sure whether the payment is processed or not, then please use login tab to enter in your login account and use check your previous transaction status option to check whether your payment was successful.
- Download and retain a copy of on-line application form for future reference.
Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
8. Application Fee : ( Non-refundable) : Payable online at the link given in the advertisement.
|Category of applicants||Application Fee|
|Unreserved category (UR)||Rs. 1180.00/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes||Rs. 708.00/-|
|Persons with Disabilities in all categories||Exempted/-|
Leave a Comment