TISS Delhi has released the most recent notice for hiring in 2023
Tata Institute of Social lores( TISS) :
The Tata Institute of Social lores( TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social lores. The time 1964 was an important corner in the history of the Institute, when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University subventions Commission Act( UGC), 1956.
Since its commencement, the Vision of the TISS has been to be an institution of excellence in advanced education that continually responds to changing social realities through the development and operation of knowledge, towards creating a people- centred, ecologically sustainable and just society that promotes and protects quality, equivalency, social justice and mortal rights for all.
Job Description :
|Organization||Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Names||Technical Assistant|
|Notification Link||Click here|
Vacancies and Qualification Details :
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Registrar||Various||Graduation or Diploma (3 years full time) with certification in Desktop/Laptop hardware,
Required Age Limit:
- Not Mentioned
Selection Method :
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.tiss.edu
- Read the notification Click here
- Interested candidates must email their updated CV in the specified format to email@example.com
Important Reminders :
- Applicants attentively read the directions provided in the notification before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, most recent colour passport-size photo, and signature are in the format and size requirements outlined in the official notice. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s application will be withdrawn if the right photo is not uploaded.
- It is encouraged that applicants submit their online applications as soon as feasible before the deadline rather than waiting until the last minute.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you supplied. You may submit the application if you are confident about every piece of information you have provided.
Leave a Comment