The most recent notice for the recruitment of 2023 has been released by the Tamil Nadu District Health Society.
The Government of Tamil Nadu founded the TN DHS in order to enhance the district-level healthcare system in Tamil Nadu, India. To ensure that the public has access to high-quality healthcare services, the TN DHS is in charge of putting various health programmes, plans, and activities into action in the districts. The Tamil Nadu Health and Family Welfare Department is in charge of overseeing and directing how it runs.
To support the District Health Mission, every district will have an integrated District Health Society (DHS) and all the existing societies as vertical support structures for different national and state health programmes will be merged in the DHS. The DHS will be responsible for planning and managing all health and family welfare programmes in the district, both in the rural as well as urban areas. There are two important implications of this requirement. Firstly, DHSs planning will have to take note of both treasury and non-treasury sources of funds, even though it may not be handling all sources directly. Secondly, its geographical jurisdiction will be greater than those of the Zilla Parishad and /or Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) in the district.
Health Inspector :
A health inspector is a specialist tasked with making sure that requirements for public health and safety are satisfied in a variety of establishments, including eateries, food-processing plants, schools, hospitals, and public buildings. Regular inspections and audits are often carried out by health inspectors to ensure that local, state, and federal health rules are being followed. Additionally, they may carry out inspections for food safety, look into complaints and outbreaks of foodborne illness, and gather food and environmental samples for lab testing. By making sure that businesses are clean, secure, and up to health standards, a health inspector hopes to prevent the spread of diseases and enhance public health.
Information on Vacancies:
- Medical Officer – 46
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker(Male)/Health Inspector Grade II – 46
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Support Staff) – 46
Association : Tamil Nadu District Health Society.
Employment Type : Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs.
Mandatory Age Limit:
- Lowest Age : 40 years.
- upper age limit : 50 years.
Mode of Recruitment :
- Short Listing
Number of Vacancies : 138.
Location : Tamil Nadu.
Posts : Health Inspector , Support Staff , Medical Officer.
Official Website Link : https://madurai.nic.in.
Mode of Applying : Offline.
Last Date to Apply : 16.02.2023.
Educational & Qualification Details:
- 1. Medical Officer – Minimum MBBS., degree recognized by Medical Council of India registered in Tamil Nadu Medical Council
2. Multi-Purpose Health Worker(Male)/Health Inspector Grade II –
- 2.1. 12th with Biology/Botany and Zoology
- 2.2. Must have passed Tamil Language as a Subject in SSLC Level.
- 2. 3. Must Possess two years for Multipurpose Health Worker(male) / Health inspector / Stanitary Inspector course training/ offered by recognized private including Gandhigram Rural Institute training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- 3. Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Support Staff) – 8th + Able to read and write in Tamil
- Application Submission Dates : 04.02.2023 to 16.02.2023
Official Website Links:
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website https://madurai.nic.in/
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Leave a Comment