For the recruitment of 2023, the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the most recent notification.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a government body responsible for conducting various Civil Services Examinations and Recruitment for various government posts in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is responsible for selecting suitable candidates for various positions in the state’s administrative and civil services based on merit and other qualifications.
The recruitment of numerous officials for several state government ministries in Uttar Pradesh, India, is handled by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The UPPSC’s officials are tasked with providing a range of services to the state’s executive, judicial, and administrative branches. Depending on their particular job description and the department they work in, their duties and responsibilities change.
Details of Vacancies:
- Regional Prohibition and (Unreserved) of Social Uplift Officer – 2
- Technical Officer – 2
- Assistant Drilling Engineer – 1
- Principals – 10
Association : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Employment Type : Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Mandatory Age Limit:
- Lowest Age : 21 years
- upper age limit : 50 years
- Rs.44,900 – 2,15,900/-
Mode of Recruitment :
- Direct .
Number of Vacancies : 15
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Post : Officer
Official Website Link : www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Mode of Applying : Online
Last Date to Apply : 06.03.2023.
Educational & Qualification Details:
- Regional Prohibition and (Unreserved) of Social Uplift Officer : Candidates must have hold a Bachelor’s degree in economics and sociology, a Master’s degree in economics or sociology or social welfare, a diploma in social service, a degree in law, an applied sociology degree, a social science degree, a social technique degree, or the equivalent from a recognised board.
- Technical Officer : Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, or Biotechnology, a Master’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Microbiology, or an equivalent degree from a recognised Board.
- Assistant Drilling Engineer : Candidates must have hold a Degree in Mining or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Principals: Candidates must have hold a Degree in Ayurveda, Post Graduate, Degree/Diploma in Administrative/ Health Administration or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Sections/ other Backward – Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Rs. 25/-
- Application Submission Dates : 02.02.2022 to 06.03.2023
- Last Date For The Payment of Application Fee in the Bank : 02.03.2023
Official Website Links:
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Leave a Comment